The start of each year is a time of new beginnings, New Year’s resolutions and plans for how to be better in the coming months. While thoughts of upkeep on your home, car and body may be top of mind; your jewelry collection is another asset that benefits from yearlong upkeep, care and special attention. Follow our month-by-month guide for a checklist of ways to keep your jewelry in tip-top condition!
- January: Make Your Jewelry Resolution
- February: Add a Heart, Make Something Special
- March: Check Your Watches
- April: Diamond Inspection Time
- May: It’s Time to Redesign
- June: Restring Pearls
- July: Travel Tips (necklaces never tangle again!)
- August: Cleaning The Right Way
- September: Be Smart, Get Insured
- October: Cash in Old Gold
- November: What’s My True Size?
- December: Get A New Shine
Read below for details on each month with complete inspiration, ideas and how-tos!