Returns & Exchanges
For your convenience, online purchases can be returned or exchanged at any
Rogers & Hollands Jewelers or Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers store location.
Online Return Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied, merchandise in new condition may be returned for a full refund if postmarked within 30 days from the date of delivery & accompanied by the original packing slip. Returns will be credited in the original form of payment less any alteration fees (i.e., new certification charge, ring sizing, shortening a chain, etc.). Additionally, we are not able to take returns on customized or engraved merchandise; thank you for understanding.
Returns will be processed provided...
- Your return is postmarked within 30 days from the date the package was delivered.
- Your return package includes the original packing slip. Please retain a copy for your records.
- All item(s) and relevant parts, must be in new condition and in the original gift box. Any item(s) showing evidence of wear (i.e. scratches, marks, dents or damage of any kind) cannot be accepted for return.
- In the instance where a diamond certification accompanies a new piece, a fee of $50 will be assessed for a missing diamond certification card or lab report.
Please use this form only if you bought merchandise online: Download & Print a Return Form ›
Guidelines for Shipping
- Please place the merchandise back into the original gift box and package securely. The package should be insured for the full selling price of the item(s). Rogers & Hollands|Ashcroft & Oak assumes no liability for any loss and/or damage to merchandise while in transit to our return location.
- Please request a return receipt for confirmation that the shipment has reached our offices.
- For your protection, do not write Rogers & Hollands|Ashcroft & Oak anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Any additional shipping fees i.e. extra insurance or packaging materials must be paid in advance of shipment. All items must be shipped via USPS (United States Post Office) No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Please note that your original shipping & handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damage, defective, or incorrect item.
P.O. Box 879
Matteson, IL 60443
In-Store Return Policy
Should you decide to change your mind about a purchase, we want to make sure you are aware of our policies. As a general rule, merchandise in like new condition may be returned for a full refund within 30 days from the date of the purchase if accompanied by a valid sales receipt. However, this policy is subject to the following conditions, clarifications, exceptions & fees.
- Watches cannot be returned if worn.
- Any merchandise that shows evidence of wear (i.e. scratches, marks, dents or damage of any kind) cannot be returned.
- Returns or exchanges not allowed on customized jewelry, special order watches, class rings and engraved items.
- To receive a full refund, all relevant parts, packaging & paperwork must be returned in like new condition with the merchandise.
If anything is missing at the time of the return, fees will be assessed according to the following...
$50 Missing diamond certification cards or lab reports.
$35 Missing packaging, instruction manuals or warranty paperwork on any watch.
$35 Missing watch links (Citizen or Coach brands).
$75 Missing watch links (all other watch brands).
Please Note: If returned merchandise has been altered, (i.e., re-sized or soldered, stones added, removed or replaced) a restocking fee of 10% of your original purchase price will be assessed up to a maximum fee of $75.
Refunds will be issued in the same tender as the original purchase. Third party credit card refunds (e.g. Visa, American Express, etc.) will be issued only to the same account as the original purchase, and only if the original credit card is presented at the time of the return. Otherwise, third party credit card returns will be accepted for store credit only. Cash refunds will be issued in the form of a check from our Home Office - please allow two weeks for processing.
Did an item arrive damaged or defective?
We apologize for the inconvenience. We promise to figure out what went wrong, and make it right.