FACTS: WHAT DOES Rogers & Hollands Jewelers and Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers do with your information?
WHY? Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
WHAT? The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and account balances
- Payment history and transaction history
- Credit history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
HOW? All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their
Customers' personal information; the reasons Rogers & Hollands Jewelers chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
WHO WE ARE
Who is providing this notice?
Rogers & Hollands Jewelers and Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers
WHAT WE DO
How does Rogers & Hollands and Ashcroft & Oak protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Rogers & Hollands and Ashcroft & Oak collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or give us your contact information
- pay your bills or use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Rogers & Hollands Jewelers does not share with affiliates.
- Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers does not share with affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Rogers & Hollands Jewelers does not share with non affiliates so they can market you.
- Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers does not share with non affiliates so they can market you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Rogers & Hollands Jewelers does not joint market.
- Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers does not joint market.